Friday, August 29, 2008

From the Vault...Basic Instinct

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit... There has been a bit of a problem. In a post I made a few weeks back I made mention of a waitress named Jenny Bebay, that I may have had a rendezvous with, oh, 20 years ago or so. Seems like her son Chadley thinks I may be his real father. He said he googled her name... and came across my page. Anyway... He won't stop calling. He said he will drop it...if I give him a job at this blog! Can you fucking believe this shit? Anyway, I have to publish another archived review today. I am having a phone-conference with this kid's probation officer...
Basic Instinct (1992)
Ladies and Gentlemen, every 25 or so years, a motion picture comes along that is so inspired, so artfully executed, so cleverly plotted, layered and nuanced, that all other films pale in comparison, as shallow and vapid exercises in mediocrity. And then there are films with lots of tits.
Basic Instinct falls into the latter category, but that does not keep it from earning a place in history. Its an ass-masterwork, a picasso of pussy, a tittie tour de force... And one of the most important..oooh.. uhhhh....mmmm...... uh.. be right back...
Anyway where was I.. Ah yes... From the first time we see Sharon Stone's inviting pussy... uhn..
mmmmm....huhhh..huhhh... Sorry. Uh.. okay, back to the review: Michael Douglas....uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhh.......ahhhhhh. Whoooo... damn. I'm sorry guys. This movie really stuck with me, I can't seem to...ughhhh.. shake.... it..UHNNNN!!!!!!!! Anyway, great flick....

5 Flems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Ever since the divorce I have had some serious cashola problems..."

"Was fired from TV guide, and Comingsoon.net, and now I am on blogspot!"

Maybe if your bastard child knew what a pathetic loser you were, they would stop lookng for you?