Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Editor in Chief: Chadley Quince BeBay III


Hiya Peepholes! Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I am Chadley Quince BeBay, celebrity entertainment blogger. I rose to stardom co-authoring the hugely popular blog Entertainment Weakey. What a rush that was... After a legal battle stripped me of my rights to engage in movie criticism and heated debate with passionate movie fans, I fell into semi-obscurity. Well, Rick Flemming has granted me access to my beloved fans once again. You see, an exception was made to allow me access to the web if it was for work. All it took was the threat of a paternity suit, and a bottle of Remy Martin a day and I got a job at Flemming on Film. The pay is shit, but... I'm BACK! Let's just say it wasn't hard me to get Rick to sign on the dotted line in his current state. While he recovers from a tiny little relapse, I will be filling in. And let me tell you...I like my new digs....ha. Ha. Ha ha ha. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! I will have a new review up for you soon.

-Chad.

No comments: